BETHESDA, MD—Marriott Worldwide has signed an arrangement with Japanese serious estate developer, Sekisui House, to bring 11 new Fairfield by Marriott inns to Japan. The arrangement expands the collaboration with Sekisui Property for the Michi-no-Eki project, including on to the 15 Fairfield by Marriott resorts signed in 2018. All attributes are anticipated to open by late 2022.
The signing expects to introduce the Fairfield by Marriott brand to 5 new prefectures, spanning from the North to South of Japan, which include Hokkaido, Hyogo, Okayama, Hiroshima and Kagoshima. The lodges are slated to be built in vital locations close to roadside relaxation stations called “Michi-no-Eki” in Japan, positioned near to national parks and UNESCO Globe Heritage Web pages and unlocking uncomplicated access to quite a few undiscovered places.
“We are pleased to operate with Sekisui Property in including 11 new Fairfield by Marriott accommodations to the Michi-no-Eki growth undertaking and escalating our decide on-company portfolio,” claimed Paul Foskey, CDO, Asia-Pacific, Marriott Worldwide. “Marriott Intercontinental has a longstanding marriage with Sekisui Household and we glimpse ahead to growing obtain to Japan’s journey locations outside of significant metropolitan areas.”
Ranging in dimensions all-around 50 to 100 guestrooms, each and every Fairfield by Marriott resort takes inspiration from its surroundings, delivering the magnificence of simplicity for company who take pleasure in a calming, reputable experience characterised by heat hospitality, in accordance to the manufacturer. Every of the hotels’ public parts serve as a versatile social space to share and connect with other vacationers or merely to take it easy. Visitors can anticipate a harmonious stability of performance, comfort and enriching decor in organic supplies and cautiously selected amenities.
“This signing represents another milestone in our longstanding romantic relationship with Marriott Intercontinental and ensures the shipping and delivery of the maximum criteria of hospitality in line with our values,” said Yoshihiro Nakai, president/representative director, Sekisui Dwelling. “Undiscovered sights in remote areas will broaden alternatives for tourists and revitalize neighborhood regions by producing new task opportunities and a new movement of persons coming into these regions. We are delighted that the new Fairfield by Marriott hotels will engage in a massive job in the Michi-no-Eki advancement.”
Today’s signed arrangement expects to provide 11 new Fairfield by Marriott motels across 5 Japanese prefectures:
- Hokkaido draws in outdoor fans with its varied landscapes. Skiers and snowboarders from all over the planet check out its famed powder runs in Niseko, and hikers, cyclists and campers come in the hotter months. 3 inns are predicted to open up by early 2022: Fairfield by Marriott Hokkaido Eniwa with 101 rooms Fairfield by Marriott Hokkaido Naganuma with 72 rooms and Fairfield by Marriott Hokkaido Minamifurano with 72 rooms.
- Sera in Hiroshima is a charming city home to massive fields of flowers which bloom seasonally. The city is pointed out for its fruit farms and wineries. 1 hotel is expected to open by mid-2022: Fairfield by Marriott Hiroshima Sera with 78 rooms.
- Kagoshima is the southernmost prefecture of mainland Kyushu and stretches for hundreds of kilometers. There is a blend of lifestyle, outside pursuits, unique regional cuisine and sub-tropical offshore islands to investigate. Two resorts are predicted to open by late 2022: Fairfield by Marriott Kagoshima Tarumizu with 96 rooms and Fairfield by Marriott Kagoshima Osumi with 51 rooms.
- Okayama in western Japan is regarded as the “Land of Sunshine” and provides unspoiled highlands filled with sizzling springs, fruit farms and historic monuments. Two motels are predicted to open by late 2022: Fairfield by Marriott Okayama Hiruzen with 96 rooms and Fairfield by Marriott Okayama Tsuyama with 75 rooms.
- Hyogo is the geographical heart of Japan and is a cosmopolitan port framed by mountains, west Osaka and Kyoto. It is one of the country’s most various areas and is mentioned for its plentiful yr-round out of doors actions with a lot of countrywide parks. Hyogo’s most iconic attraction is the UNESCO World Heritage Stated Himeji Castle. The prefecture has exceptional transportation hyperlinks through in depth expressway, railway and airline routes. Three resorts are slated to open up by late 2022: Fairfield by Marriott Hyogo Minamiawaji with 99 rooms Fairfield by Marriott Hyogo Kannabe with 73 rooms and Fairfield by Marriott Hyogo Yabu with 87 rooms.